Introducing the International Offshore Patrol Vessels conference of 2014, enabling cost-effective solutions for offshore asset protection and enhanced maritime security
Our International Offshore Patrol Vessels conference, now in its ninth year, is the most well attended patrol vessel event in the world, providing you with the opportunity to meet face-to-face with military and industry stakeholders from the Middle East, Latin America, Africa, Asia, Europe and North America.
This year, we are holding the event in Dublin in association with the Irish Defence Forces, represented by the Flag Officer Commanding Commodore Hugh Tully of the Irish Naval Service and Rear Admiral Mark Mellet, Deputy Chief of Staff, Irish Defence Forces.
Our proven annual event attracts the most senior navy and coast guard chiefs from around the world to discuss the challenges of maritime policing including piracy, smuggling, search and rescue, pollution monitoring, fisheries protection and EEZ patrol. Through assessing platforms and auxiliary technologies, military delegates benefit from a clear understanding of the best path to balancing capability and affordability in choosing a platform or a piece of technology that delivers optimum mission effectiveness tailored to their own unique needs.
With 90% of our expert speaker panel new to this established event, the 2014 programme promises to be our most exciting and thought-provoking to date.
In summary, International Offshore Patrol Vessels conference will offer you the opportunity to:
- Network with over 100 international patrol vessel builders and end-users – the largest and most diverse global gathering of the community in the world
- Engage with our most prestigious speaker panel to date, 90% of whom have never presented at this event before
- Discuss lessons learnt from a vast array of mission sets, ranging from law enforcement to environmental protection operations, which will help shape the future requirements of emerging and mature naval forces
- Benefit from detailed discussions of platform and systems modernisation plans from every continent
- Explore the latest technological developments in modularity, systems arrangement, propulsion and ship-based aerial and underwater platforms
We hope you can join us in Dublin later this year for a truly unforgettable event.
"Defence IQPC OPV Conferences provides a veritable platform and ample opportunity for intellectual exhange and networking by leaders of world navies, maritime operators and other stakeholders with the ultimate objective of developing requisite architecture for enhanced security of the global commons"- Vice Admiral OS Ibrahim, Chief of the Naval Staff, Nigerian Navy
"I look forward to sharing in discussions, and exchanging ideas with the diverse range of other navies and coast guards, on their latest OPV developments and performance at the 6th Annual Offshore Patrol Vessels conference."- Commander Bessa Pacheco, Plans & Policy Division, Portuguese Navy